Omehgosh guys! Life update yea! I rarely do these kind of girly stuff so once in a while why not eih.

Okay, so tomorrow I'm going to apply for the Help University College Foundation in Arts. I went to the Facon EduFair today at KLCC with Ayah and we met this guy at Help's booth. Well he didn't actually introduce to me the arts foundation but what really interested me and Ayah was the University of London External System. But to get in he suggested foundations.

Ayah was like Hey! This is like so cool lets go to Help straight away! And so we did, met this nice guy form the UOL department and now I'm enrolling for foundation tomorrow! I guess my plans on Form 6 and A-levels tidak menjadi kerana saya merasakan ini adalah untuk terbaik. The guy did mention though that the UOL degree course is going to be very hard and that every intake normally theres only 25 people applying. Its much harder than the University of East London(UOEL) and more challenging. He also mentioned that this course are normally for ambitious ones (puji diri LOL!). But I guess no matter in what ever course its always hard, but i really intend to work hard from now. I feel really bad for only studying the last 2 months before SPM and now my results are terrible :(. My intake is on the 23rd of March! So near but now I finally have a purpose in life. Thats good if your wondering :P.

So yeah other than that I'm not sure what else to say, there was so many chicks at the Help's booth though, I mean the enquiring ones.
Really lah, don't come to help. OMYGOSH! HAVE I GONE GAY? NO LAH. Actually nanti terlalu banyak distraction. I mean you guys know kan how my head is like. Macam a chick alarm. Turns everywhere theres a hot chick. It's not my fault okay, its just that way. I don't know what you science people call it, hormon kan? ;P

Buuuttt then if you ladies want to I won't exactly mind HAHA.

Hence with my honest intention of wanting to be hardworking, I wish to inform that I shall not be too frequent with my blog now, I might post when I'm extremely free or post any of my assignments if its interesting.

And this below can only be understood by very few so beware!

Remember when I said that if it won't happen then I won't do it for the next few years, I guess life has its way of telling things which are just not meant and I was just being to small-boy-ish about it though I'm already 18 now. I guess I would just have to follow what I say now. I feel a bit weird though but it's fine. Normally I find Malay guys doing it very frequently after they're out of school but I'm the other way round. I don't mind being this way, I feel happy with the people I'm with now, they're nice people but I feel bad I act even around them. But thats another issue I'm still contemplating. I think I'll be very fine, one seems like an interesting figure.

And well just to end my post for tonight, heres a nice video for all of you! Its funny :).


BBYE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment