I had a dream just now.

After they left giving up, me and him picked up the figures and she just lie there on the sofa. I looked at her and while playing around with another small telescope, we talked, all three of us, of things which I can’t remember.

She uttered something in small anger and he went outside off somewhere else for a while but not before closing the door. She said something to me.
And I told her back “I promise”
“Say it like you mean it”

Then I lift myself up from the chair and went next beside her to the level of her face. She was closing her eyes perhaps sleeping. Clearly she was in her mid twenties and i felt as if i was just 18. I did not know if she was aware of me being there. I looked at her face. I took one last look and moved closer to her lips.

“I promise you” and kissed her to only wake up in reality once again.



None of those people are those that I know, but I do wish I'll get to see her face again. Even if it's from far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment