Hey hey Ho Ho, i just came back from One Utama just now. Fahmi ajak teman go buy something for his urm...friend? lol. Hard to say what she is to him. So ajak Nabil also and he bought an MP3! Walaweyh loaded people!
Eh, I didn't buy anything cause tryng to save money now. Fahmi was balddd (or Motte as Indians say it in Tamil), well so was Nabil but I've seen Nabil bald before.

Well so yeah here's Fahmi's picture as a bald man!! Huahahahoho.



Funny kan? xD. Okay fine it's not :P

SO he bought the second book from the Twilight series..urm..whats it called again...
Ah! Baru Bulan. Yeah that was it. I had to be thick faced and asked this hot bodied chick if it was the second book! We all talked a bit about our lives expecially theirs in PLKN right now. As usual a bit of girls! Haha and then came back.

Walowh i tell you ah. Both of them like hot stuff weyh. Nabil has got it going on with this chinese chick but no, they haven't couple yet. It's just that they're friends and they talk a lot together calling the girl with sweet cute names which i can never do. The most i can call another girl other than her name is like urm mostly.....Miss (put girl name here). Nabil sudah maju eh.

Fahmi ah! The playboy hotstuff as usual oh.

And I think so far I'm like the one most far from falling into a relationship. It's not like I don't like anyone in which case I do but i think that the probability of anything more than not-so-complete stranger kind of relationship is the closest I'll ever get since its also a fact that I'v also seen her once but we do chat but that's not even friendship with a girl so it's kind of a confusing thing with this girl but I'm not that confused just that I'm unsure of what to do cause she is so.. interesting.

Haih, the thing woman do.

BUT I STILL ENJOY BEING SINGLE HOHOHEHE

Okay yeah so that was it. It was fun i guess :).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment